Follow us on Twitter at #INTETAIN2016
The conference will feature two workshops:
- Playable Cities: The City as a Digital Playground
- Virtual Agents for Social Skills Training
8th International Conference on Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment
Intelligent technologies have shaped and will continue to shape the way we experience entertainment. Novel devices and novel interaction paradigms present opportunities for richer interactions. At the same time, the adoption of such technology by humans presents interesting challenges. The development of interactive entertainment applications therefore requires thorough knowledge from multiple research domains (computer graphics, human factors, signal processing, artificial intelligence, etc.). When successfully combined, novel interaction paradigms can impact the entertainment industry.
The 8th International Conference on Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment (INTETAIN 2016) will address issues concerning relationships between human-computer interaction and entertainment. The objective of the conference is to attract state-of-art contributions that address the broad challenges faced in the development and use of interactive technologies to create entertainment content. The goal is to explore and discuss innovative studies, technologies and applications aimed at new interface paradigms.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- The authors of selected papers will be invited to submit extended versions of their work to the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies