- Call for Workshop Proposals
The Conference Organizing Committee invites submissions from individuals or groups to conduct Special Workshops at the 11th International Conference on Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment. We are soliciting workshop proposals on any topic of relevance to Intelligent Technologies for Interactive Entertainment.
Workshops are a great opportunity for community building and a forum for attendees with common interests. Accepted workshop papers are included in the conference proceedings and will be accessible via the SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proposals should be submitted by email to general and workshop chair by 15 April 2019. The candidate workshop organizers will be notified of the decision by 30 April 2019.
Workshop proposals should be submitted in a maximum of 4 pages in PDF format, single-spaced (not including biographical sketches) and include the following information:
- Proposed title and organizers (names, affiliations, email, identify one primary contact person).
- Description of workshop: objectives, goals, and expected outcomes.
- Statement regarding how the workshop can benefit the conference attendees/community.
- Any special space or equipment requests.
Proposals will be peer-reviewed and rated using the following criteria:
- Relevance to conference vision/topics and attendees
- Potential to bring in participants to the conference from different audiences
- Overall quality of contribution
- Provides a hands-on, collaborative, and/or active learning environment for attendees
Workshop Proposal Submission Deadline: 15 April 2019
Workshop Proposal Notification Deadline: 30 April 2019
- For submitting proposals and any questions, please contact the following Chairs:
- Workshops Chair: Associate Professor Dr Andy Pusca, contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Chair: Associate Professor Dr Predrag K. Nikolic, contact email: email@example.com