Aesthetic of Behaviour within Dynamic Design
Prof. Dr Predrag K Nikolic
Cheung Kong School of Art and Design, Shantou University, China
The workshop will discuss about important issues in interaction design new teaching methods and approaches. Furthermore to define paradigm and phenomenas new generation of interactive designers should consider to achieve unique user experience of interactive products they design.
The objectives of the workshop are to:
– Define new challenges in Interaction and Dynamic Design teaching methodology.
– Investigate elements of Interaction Design Process.
– Make a list of the most important new IxD paradigm important to be part of IxD and UX education.
The goals of the workshop are to:
– Define important new paradigms and phenomenas in interaction design necessary to involve and innovate IxD teaching methodology.
The expected outcomes:
– Opening discussions related to Interaction Design teaching methods which will reflect on academic community and contribute to further educational development in the field.
– Published papers
– Networking with academic and researcher and professionals.
- Interaction Design
- User Experience Design
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Interface Design
- Interactive Media Production
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Intetain proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Artificial Intelligence
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Serious Games
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Creative Technologies
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
Short papers should be from 4 to 8 pages long and submitted via the Confy submission system.
Submission Deadline: 30 June 2019
Notification Deadline: 30 July 2019
Camera-ready Deadline: 29 August 2019
Personalized generating essays intended to meet our your company needs. Our organization has arrived for yourself. We compose distinct essays of very good-excellence that make contact with your whole requirements essay help